Bringing qualities of laboratory molecular analysis to the field, RaPort® ensures precise material identification with utmost mobility. Fully portable device, lightweight, supplied with in-build battery and wireless data transfer, easy acquisition of spectra of prohibited materials and their compounds.
Have RaPort® with your Android or Windows tablet / smartphone and enjoy the simplicity of analysis with EnSpectr mobile software. Create your own database, work with spectra, and manage measurement options within one user-friendly interface. Identify pieces of substance at concentrations as low as 1% due to the unique recognition algorithm and quality of measurements.
RaPort® identifies major groups of hazardous and illicit materials:
- Narcotic drugs
- Toxic solvents
- Chemical warfare agents (CWAs)
- Nitro compounds
- Toxic industrial chemicals (TICs)
- Precursors, etc.
- Real-time in-situ identification
- Long battery life
- Bluetooth connection
- Android / Windows software
- Independent power supply and line supply
- Operating temperature 0-40oC
- Large database can be complemented by user
- Simplicity and usability
- Non-destructive detection of major narcotics and explosives
- Autonomous operation up to 6 hours
- Detection through transparent / semitransparent package (glass, plastic)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Geology and Mineralogy
Download application notes: